Integrate Your Software Using Our Custom Enterprise Connector
With Datix Unity, integration for all of your enterprise software is affordable, rapidly deployable, and flexible. Datix Unity is a pre-built and highly customizable enterprise connector that delivers seamless integration between ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, Marketing Automation Software, a parent ERP system, and other enterprise software. Looking for a ready-to-implement solution for Epicor and Salesforce or Epicor and Dynamics 365 CE? Check out Datix Unity! You are provided all of the customization your operations require all in our pre-built Unity integration.
Our pre-built connectors support several popular software platforms including; Infor SyteLine and CloudSuite Industrial ERP, all Epicor ERP version including Epicor Kinetic, Salesforce, Dynamics 365 CE, Prophet 21, Magento, Jet Analytics and others. The connector allows any organization to connect these software with any other enterprise software.
Unity integration also allows your business to add new features related to marketing, finances, and IT that simply could not exist without it. By integrating your enterprise software or e-commerce platform, you can save time and money wasted on dual entries, cumbersome processes, and improve efficiency all across your organization. You’ll have a total top-down 360 degree view of your business and all your clients potential and past interactions. Imagine the power of that kind of data!
Datix Unity integration for on-prem SyteLine, cloud-based CloudSuite Industrial, and Epicor Kinetic provides integration in a pre-built, easy to implement enterprise connector for organizations of all sizes and complexities. ERP for small business, marketing automation, parent ERP, e-commerce, and CRM integration for your business couldn’t be any easier.
Why Datix Unity: Enterprise Integration (ERP, CRM, BI, and More)
- Rapid deployment: Basic mappings between your systems in as little as one day.
- Low price: Achieve critical data synchronization affordably. Unity integration is the lowest priced enterprise connector on the market.
- Connect to everything else: Rapidly connect software solutions with minimal additional investment. Popular connections include: Magento, SAP, Eloqua, Exact Target, Excel, GoToWebinar, Hubspot, Marketo, Microsoft SQL Server, On24, PeopleSoft, Silverpop, and more…
- Minimal on-site impact: Unity by Datix is a solution that can be deployed with no on-site installation, no coding and no maintenance. In other words, minimal impact to your technical resources.
- Invisible to end-users: Use your enterprise systems normally while Datix Unity transfers data behind the scenes using web-based synchronization. No new login or interface needed.
- Flexible usage: Use scheduled processing or real-time data transfer, and choose between cloud-to-cloud, cloud-to-on-premises or on-premises-to-on-premises synchronization.
- Nimble, rapid customization: Datix Unity maps custom fields using Scribe’s online integration service program. Datix can do this for you, or train your team to take over. We can then hand off maintenance of your platform, or keep track of it for you.
- Web-based administration: Web access gives your technical staff the ability to trouble shoot, access detailed mappings, and view records of data transfers anywhere in the world.
- Backed by Datix: Datix is an industry-leading ERP and CRM integration solution implementer. We understand both sides of the enterprise integration challenge, and have almost 20 years of experience in working with clients and helping them become truly connected enterprises.
How Does it Work?
Datix Unity is a no-code software connector accessed via a web interface. Unity integration maps a set of standard and custom fields between your systems; enabling critical data transfer. Fields include customer orders, account details, quotes, shipments and more. Unity by Datix allows for custom field mapping to tailor the integration to your business case, and can be applied to many different types of enterprise software or existing systems. We can also aid in upgrading current software before you might want to integrate. Simply contact us today or fill out the form above for pricing and demo info and get started on the road to becoming the interconnected enterprise of the future!